The main activities
The Economic Research Institute is engaged in scientific and research work on the analytical support of regional policy, including:
- Issues of regional, territorial and spatial country development;
- Local government development;
- Cities, regions, etc. strategies development
The Economic Research Institute is the organizer of the most important documents that determine the country regions long-term development.
We have institutional memory and are the ‘holder’ of strategic and program documents that have an impact on the regional economy.
We also carry out a systematic analysis of regional development on an ongoing basis, monitor the availability of facilities and services of the Regional Standards the System of the Country Settlements, including through the Auyl-El Besigi projects.
The Economic Research Institute has registered copyright for the iMAQ information and analytical system, which can be used to consolidate information from various information systems, databases and build visual and informative reviews and reports on the basis of this data, using the methodology and forecasting models.
- Expert and analytical support for the draft Country territorial and spatial Forecast Scheme development until 2030;
- The Development Strategy of Kostanay city until 2050.
- The Development Strategy of Atyrau city until 2050 and the Roadmap for its implementation.
- Conducting of analytical studies on the country spatial organization improvement;
- Expert and analytical support for regional policy improvement regarding the conceptual adjustment of the Regional Development Program the provision.
- Conducting analytical studies for improving self-government.
- Expert and analytical support for improving regional policy, including issues of local governance.
- AIC research as a basis for long-term economic growth.
- Development of Aktobe Region Territory Development Program for 2016-2020 and the Action Plan.
- Services for a comprehensive development plan of Esil city for 2015-2020.
- Development of Akmola Region Territory Development Program for 2016-2020 and the Action Plan.
- Services for comprehensive development plan of Derzhavinsk for 2015-2020.