Economic Research Institute JSC announced the results of the competition among talented youth of the regions of Kazakhstan ZHAS ZERTTEUSHI-2021.
To participate in the project, students of 3-4 courses, undergraduates and masters (up to 29 years old) prepared essays, on the basis of which the jury selected the winners.
The contest Zhas Zertteushi-2021 received 50 essays from 17 higher educational institutions of Kazakhstan. The selection of applicants was made based on the sum of points for the content of the analytical work.
In 2021, the best essays are recognized:
- Direction "Transition to high-quality economic growth: prospects and challenges":
Kayym Sultanbek Naizullauly (Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty);
- Direction "Processes of globalization in the world after the pandemic": Kaldybayeva Ayazhan Nazarovna (Turan University, Almaty);
- Direction "The impact of the investment climate on attracting foreign and domestic investment in the economy of Kazakhstan":
Kim Yevgenia Vladimirovna (Turan University, Almaty);
- Direction "Challenges of Kazakhstan for the Sustainable Development Goals": Amangeldina Akerke Talgatovna (University of Macerata, Italy);
Duysenbekova Aigerim Azatkyzy (L. N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, Nur-Sultan);
- Direction "Economic strategy of Kazakhstan in the modern world: risks, planning, promising directions of development, the country's place in the world economy": Amanzholov Nursultan Erlanuly (Kazakh Agrotechnical University named after S. Seifullin, Nur-Sultan);
- Direction "Strong regions - Strong Kazakhstan (improving the quality of life in rural areas, challenges of urbanization, migration processes, creating jobs in the regions)": Kaldybayeva Gulzhazira Yessenzholkyzy (Zhangir Khan West Kazakhstan University, Uralsk);
- The direction "Achieving a "healthy balance" of self-regulation and state regulation in the field of entrepreneurship":
Platitsina Vasilina Vladimirovna (Kazakh Academy of Labor and Social Relations, Almaty).
Congratulations to the winners of the contest ZHAS ZERTTEUSHI-2021 of the intellectual online project "Common Cause-Common Goal-Prosperity of Kazakhstan"!
All eight winners of the Competition will receive detailed information about the holding of the School ZHAS ZERTTEUSHI-2021.
The aim of the project is to identify talented young people of the regions of Kazakhstan, to involve them in research on current social and economic problems, to develop ways to solve them.
According to the terms and conditions, the participants who won the Competition will be involved in the development of a collective analytical study together with the experts of the Institute. It is planned to publish a scientific article in one of the journals recommended by the Committee for Quality Assurance in Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and an analytical note will be prepared to the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The winners will receive certificates of participation in the preparation of analytical materials for the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan. In turn, the vice-chancellors of the universities will be sent letters of thanks for the joint work on the training of highly qualified researchers.